Crixfeed is the focused digital media, crypto information Services Company for the decentralize crypto asset (DAX) and blockchain technology community.
Blockchain Health IT Summit Press Release 2018:
Blockchain Health IT Summit Announced.
Roosevelt Strategic Council (RSC) is pleased to announce the Blockchain Health IT Summit, occurring this December 5-6, 2018, at the Parma Payne Goodall Alumni Center, San Diego, California. This summit will convene blockchain innovators and will provide key insight as to how to most accurately invest in blockchain technologies across healthcare settings. Attendees will have the chance to discuss how blockchain aims to solve the patient identification challenge, how it will alter the coordination of care for patients, to include how patients access healthcare, as well as how blockchain will reduce overall operating costs.
This year’s agenda is comprised of 12 unique and collaborative sessions with 34+ speakers leading discussions focused on this year’s theme of “Utilizing Blockchain to Transform Healthcare Systems and Business Practice.” Speakers to include:
– Matthew Johnson, CTO, Guardtime
– Kurt Lieber, Vice President & CISO, Aetna
– Leonard Kish, Co-Founder & CEO, YouBase.i.o
– Vince Kuratis, Principal, Better Health Technologies
– Heather Flannery, Co-Found & Board Chair, Blockchain in Healthcare Global
– Tom Gianulli, MD, Founder, PatientDirected.io
– Raj Sharma, CEO, Health Wizz
– Jim St. Clair, Founder, Inst. for Healthcare Financial Tech
– Robert Miller, Co-Founder & CEO, Honeycomb Health
– Tatyana Kanzaveli, Founder & CEO, Open Health Network
– Karim Babay, Chairman & CEO, HealthSapiens
– Tori Adams, Vice President, ConsenSys
– Samir Damani, Co-Founder & CEO, MintHealth
– Ed Bukstel, CEO, Clinical Blockchain
– Joel Simangan, Information Security Advisor, Secure Block Technologies
– Dwight deVere, Founder & CEO, RXTransparent
Seating is limited –
In order to allow for actionable discussion and dialogue amongst speaker and attendees, seating will be limited. Early bird registration rates end November 2nd. Register now to reserve your seat. Those interested in participating in the Blockchain Health IT Summit can visit Roosevelt Strategic Council’s website at http://rscouncil.org/blockchainhealthit/
Our summit has reserved a limited number of open speaking sessions available as part of a sponsorship role. We encourage those that have a recent powerful case study to share, emerging innovative capability or stimulating strategic discussion to offer. All sessions are pre-approved for educational & business value and content. For further information or additional questions contact: Luis Hernandez | email@example.com | 201.918.3478
Anyone interested in learning more or sending questions contact Morgan Colfax at firstname.lastname@example.org, 201-266-0058.
Disclaimer: This is a paid press release, which contains forward looking statements, and should be treated as advertising or promotional material. Crixfeed.com does not endorse nor support this product/service. Crixfeed.com is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy or quality within the press release.