Are you interested exploring Blockchain application and opportunities in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance Sector (BFSI)? Join us for a full-day Blockchain Conference on 22nd Feb, 2019 in Hong Kong to delve deep into the pool of Blockchain insights and learn from the industry’s thought leaders and subject-matter experts about the Blockchain application and opportunities in BFSI.
After 32+ successful global Blockchain events in past, this event is 2nd in Hong Kong series of our Blockchain events this year.
Program: Single Track, 8+ Industry Experts, 10+ Sessions, 25+ Participating Companies, 100+ Attendees & Widespread Networking Opportunity all Day
Speakers & Presenter:
• Benjamin Quinlan, CEO, Quinlan & Associates
• Henrique Centieiro, Blockchain Product Manager, ZenSoft
• Ivan V. Ivanov, Co Founder Broad Member, ENECUUM BLOCKCHAIN
• Sze Chung Louis Li, Business Develop Manager, Red Soldier Limited
TOPICS: Conference deliberation is based on but not restricted to the suggested list of topics as listed below:
• How Blockchain can be a game changer for your business
• Can potential talk about the applications of blockchain in the global payments space
• The issues of the blockchain adoption for payment systems and financial services
• The decentralized ID and BFSI
• “The path to mass Customer Adoption of Blockchain in Financial Services”
• “Potential Role of Blockchain in Payment Modernization in Finance Sector”
• “Digital Currencies in the Developing World”
• “Smart Contracts in Financial Services”
Stay tuned while we populate this section!
Who Should Attend?
If you are from BFSI sector willing to explore the role of Blockchain in your industry, the application, challenges and opportunities that this trending technology bring-in then this event is for you!
Based on the theme “Blockchain Applications, Challenges and Opportunities in BFSI”, this conference brings together Blockchain technologists in the finance sector, regulators, industry commentators, technology experts and researchers and; those involved in financial innovation.
Please email your enquiry to us at firstname.lastname@example.org