Are you interested exploring Blockchain application and opportunities in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance Sector (BFSI)? Join us for a full-day Blockchain Conference on 27th Feb, 2019 in Melbourne to delve deep into the pool of Blockchain insights and learn from the industry’s thought leaders and subject-matter experts about the Blockchain application and opportunities in BFSI.
After 32+ successful global Blockchain events in past, this event is 7th in Australia and 3rd in Melbourne series of our Blockchain events this year.
Speakers & Presenter:
• Ivor Pereira, Director – Tier1 Banking Analytics, Goldman Sachs
• Karen Cohen, Board Secretary, Blockchain Australia
• Henrik Andersson, CIO, Apollo Capital
• Abe Sahely, Managing Director, Accenture
• Khal Achkar, Co-Founder & CEO, BlockchainX Enterprises Pty Ltd
• Jason Vandermeer
• Gregory Sembelides, Entrepreneur | Bitcoin Evangelist | ICO bench Expert | Scrum Master, ICObench
TOPICS: Conference deliberation is based on but not restricted to the suggested list of topics as listed below:
• “Forex money transfers NAB-CIBC Canada AUD-> CAD transfer”
• “Are Financial Services Use cases leading the Blockchain Industry?”
• “How Insurance can benefit from Blockchain”
• “Creating an Open Financial System”
• “The path to mass Customer Adoption of Blockchain in Financial Services”
• “Potential Role of Blockchain in Payment Modernization in Finance Sector”
• “Digital Currencies in the Developing World”
• “Hyperledger Blockchain and Trade Finance”
• “Smart Contracts in Financial Services”
• “A Legal and Regulatory view to Blockchain in Wholesale Banking”
Stay tuned while we populate this section!
Who Should Attend?
If you are from BFSI sector willing to explore the role of Blockchain in your industry, the application, challenges and opportunities that this trending technology bring-in then this event is for you!
Based on the theme “Blockchain Applications, Challenges and Opportunities in BFSI”, this conference brings together Blockchain technologists in the finance sector, regulators, industry commentators, technology experts and researchers and; those involved in financial innovation.
Further More Information Please email your enquiry to us at firstname.lastname@example.org